Tyre service lifts: 3 Tn Single phase tyre service [14967MONO]
|Net weight||Current and|
|3,000 kg||500 kg||230V - 1PH.|
|1.5 kW||20"||13"||1,000 mm||0 mm|
- Hydraulic tyre service 3 Tn.
- ISO 9001 quality certifications and IQNet
- European regulation EN 1493:2010 and the directive 2006/42/EC
- Manufacturer endorsement
Hydraulic tyre service 3 Tn.
- Capacity of 3 Tn, reversible in the direction of the load
- Hydraulic system with 4 cylinders, double power.
- Control console equipped with 2 wheels, acoustic warning for final lowering and overload and lowering control valve.
- Access ramps integrated in the runways that act as extensions, giving the runway a total length of 1,995 mm
- Galvanised, runways bases and extensions.
- Optional mobile kit
ISO 9001 quality certifications and IQNet
In addition to manufacturing with the highest quality standards ISO 9001 since 1999, our lifts are standardised by the most prestigious certification bodies: Aenor, IQnet, Bureau Veritas and TüV Nord.
European regulation EN 1493:2010 and the directive 2006/42/EC
Our lifts exceed the standardisation requirements in design quality, materials, manufacturing processes, maintenance and optimum, safe and controlled operation of the lift.
Each of our lifts includes an identifier of the valid EC declaration of conformity that states that the product complies with the essential European standards and requirements in health and safety in conjunction with its instruction, revision and recommended maintenance books.